Talent we’re looking for right now
Director Human Resources
As our Director of Human Resources reporting to the CFO, you will act as the face of HR for our rapidly growing technology company, have genuine opportunities to shape the future of all LEMKO HR efforts, recruit and develop a rapidly growing technology and services team, and reinforce a growing, exciting culture. We are looking for someone who-
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same. You’re highly organized with the ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast paced culture.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to be a partner with the business, working as a team to find the right talent – and lots of it – for our organization.
- Is a change agent. You don’t just adapt to change; you seek to transform the organization as a researcher, counselor and teacher focused on organizational effectiveness and the individual development of every team member.
- Is a good listener. You know how to ask the right questions, and you listen to and internalize the answers. You don’t have an ego, and you know that there is value in hearing people out.
- Build a Team. As the Human Resources Director (a new position) for our expanding business, you will lead our efforts to rapidly yet cost-effectively recruit, hire and train an industry leading team of exceptional team members across all functions.
- Be creative. You’ll be tasked with seeking out new and innovative solutions to drive key HR initiatives across the organization including performance management, incentive-based compensation, professional development and succession planning.
- Set strategy & influence. With an eye towards action and execution, you’ll be responsible for setting the HR strategy and getting buy-in from team leaders and members throughout the company.
- Collaborate and share ideas. The floor is always open for great ideas. We love to collaborate, share ideas and get different perspectives. You’ll work with smart people who value smart ideas and strong opinions.
- Impact our business. Each day you’ll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and work on complex people challenges directly affecting our people-driven technology business.
- Be balanced. This is a role where you will need to flex between the “selling and building” and “blocking and tackling”. The day-to-day work of HRIS, management reporting, legal compliance, employee relations, space planning and benefits management is yours to own. A balanced approach is necessary for success.
- 5-10 years of HR management and high-tech recruiting experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced and changing environment. Information technology/software/telecom industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong track record of successfully implementing people programs and initiatives.
- Ability to problem solve, manage conflict and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to use MS Office products and HR information systems proficiently.
Initial compensation consists of base salary (commensurate with experience), incentive bonus, stock option grant and a highly competitive corporate benefits package. Meaningful compensation upside available as the organization you help build rapidly grows.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Lead Software Engineers
Perform feature design, development, coding, testing, integration and documentation for real-time wireless communication software that delivers voice, data, SMS and multimedia services from shelf servers and PC hardware platform. Perform application and kernel development on Unix/Linux systems. Establish and document procedures for software integration, installation, maintenance and upgrade by designing tests, and analyzing test results. Perform concurrent/parallel/distributed programming and TCP/IP network programming with C/C++ socket. Create and execute unit, integration, system and acceptance test plans and scripts for software quality control. Work with other team members and interact with users to define system requirements and necessary modifications to deliver high quality and reliable wireless network performance. Identify, analyze and solve problems of mobile communication systems and networked computer systems. Optimize and improve software performance and network performance using simulation tools and real-time systems. Design, development and test WCDMA RNC conforming with 3GPP standards and proprietary vendor partner NodeB messaging. Provide project technical support and issue resolution escalation from project and support teams, performance optimization and troubleshooting. Coordinate investigation of technical issues for customers regional RNC. Review MOPs (method of procedures) for projects. Participate in regular project review meetings with vendor partner internal technical staff and with customers. Provide system level expertise to support radio access 3G platform products. Provide remote support for project activities including commissioning, integrating and troubleshooting RNC Platform. Escalation support for RNC and NodeB software and hardware upgrades, training and expert support to product and customer team members.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Engineering and six months’ experience in the job offered or six months’ internship or work experience in IT field.
Special requirements: Internship or work experience with application and kernel development on Unix/Linux systems, concurrent/parallel/distributed programming, TCP/IP network programming with C/C++ socket, simulation tools, and real-time systems. Travel to various unanticipated client sites required.
Any Applicant who is interested in this position may apply by regular mail (including Reference Number 10003) to:
1 Pierce Place, Suite 700
Itasca, IL 60143
PERM02 WEB 13238-10003
Make a difference.
Change how the world communicates
We’re looking for talented passionate people who want to push technology boundaries and tear down communications barriers. Join our team. Help us realize Tesla’s vision: “When wireless is perfectly applied the whole world will be connected into a huge brain.”
If you are interested in current or future employment opportunities please send your resume with cover letter referencing the position title you are applying for via firstname.lastname@example.org